The Realm Of BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm Of BloodLust

Welcome To The Realm Of BloodLust

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

s fascination with cartoons began on his father's l

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510
BloodLust DeathKnight

s fascination with cartoons began on his father's l Empty
PostSubject: s fascination with cartoons began on his father's l   s fascination with cartoons began on his father's l I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 8:03 pm

Joao Montanaro is a tall, thin, 14-year-old boy with a mop of black hair. He loves video games, Brazil's great passion — soccer — and roughhousing with his two brothers.

But in the family's small, two-bedroom house, Joao has his own studio. There he draws political cartoons for Brazil's largest newspaper, Folha.

In his studio you'll find books with works from the world's best-known cartoonists — from Charles Schulz's Peanuts to a complete collection of Calvin and Hobbes. He says they all provide him with the inspiration that got him drawing when he was only 7 or 8.

"I make comics, cartoons, comic strips, too, and I like the political because you can joke about somebody bigger than you," he says.

Joao's fascination with cartoons began on his father's lap. Mario Barbosa had some anthologies featuring the best in Brazilian cartooning. Joao was too young to
yachting rhodes
injury attorney portland oregon
Back to top Go down

s fascination with cartoons began on his father's l
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm Of BloodLust :: Player Forums :: Introduce Your Self-
Jump to: