The Realm Of BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm Of BloodLust

Welcome To The Realm Of BloodLust

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

But the foreign students from Vietnam are not so lucky. I still haven't received news of them. If there were exact names and addresses of wher

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510
BloodLust DeathKnight

But the foreign students from Vietnam are not so lucky. I still haven't received news of them. If there were exact names and addresses of wher Empty
PostSubject: But the foreign students from Vietnam are not so lucky. I still haven't received news of them. If there were exact names and addresses of wher     But the foreign students from Vietnam are not so lucky. I still haven't received news of them. If there were exact names and addresses of wher I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:57 am

urs a day, yet I wish there were 48 hours in the day, so that we could continue helping and rescuing folks. We are without water and electricity, and food rations are near zero. We barely manage to move refugees before there are new orders to move them elsewhere. I am currently in Fukushima, about 25 kilometers away from the nuclear power plant. I have so much to tell you that if I could write it all down, it would surely turn into a novel about human relationships and behaviors during times of crisis.

The other day I ran into a Vietnamese-American. His name is Toan. He is an engineer working at the Fukushima 1 nuclear plant, and he was wounded right at the beginning, when the earthquake struck. With the chaos that ensued, no one helped him communicate with his family. When I ran into him I contacted the US embassy, and I have to admit that I admire the Americans’ swift action: They sent a helicopter immediately to the hospital and took him to their military base.

But the foreign students from Vietnam are not so lucky. I still haven't received news of them. If there were exact names and addresses of where they work and so on, it would be easier to discover their fate. In Japan, the police do not keep accurate residential information the way they do in Vietnam, and privacy law here makes it even more difficult to find. I met a Japanese woman who was working with seven Vietnamese women, all here as foreign students. Their work place is only 3 kilometers from the ocean and she said that they don’t really understand Japanese. When she fled, the students followed her, but when she checked back they were gone. Now she doesn't know if they managed to survive. She remembers one woman’s name: Nguyen thi Huyen (or Hien).

No representatives from the Vietnamese embassy have shown up, even though on the Vietnamese Internet news sites they claim to be very concerned about Vietnamese citizens in Japan - all of it a lie. Even us policemen are going hungry and thirsty, so can you imagine what those Vietnamese foreign students are going through? The worst things here right now are the cold, the hunger and thirst, the lack of water and electricity.

tampa bankruptcy
Printed Tissue Paper
Back to top Go down

But the foreign students from Vietnam are not so lucky. I still haven't received news of them. If there were exact names and addresses of wher
Page 1 of 1