The Realm Of BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm Of BloodLust

Welcome To The Realm Of BloodLust

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleted!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samsoncrafter
BloodLust Novice

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 12:40 pm

Deleted!!!

Last edited by samsoncrafter on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kwata
GM
Kwata

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:31 pm

:3 hello there,
I'll attempt to look into the pink cow deals as well as ask if i can set up a Reagent stone in the Gate Room.

BUT, i gotta ask before i can do that :3
So it may take some time,

Also to Fix an error in your post, its not "Ivory Tower" its "Wizard Tower" :3
And expect to be inside and running around it within the next few days (I'm trying to finish Building it by the end of the weekend, and since i don't work, i can get that extra time to work on it :3)

All that will remain after my part of the tower is done, is some Scripting in the tower, but there are more pressing scripts that need attention to first :3, So the tower may be done by the end of the week, but the scripts are vital for the success of the tower.

Otherwise, The Reagents and Pink Cows ill attempt to deal with O_O
Also,

You're very helpful :3
Thank you for all your hard work and Criticism towards the shard :3

(I can't really deal with the Staff problem since I'm only a GM, Ill leave that up to Ges or Zura)
Back to top Go down
samsoncrafter
BloodLust Novice

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:10 pm

Deleted!!!

Last edited by samsoncrafter on Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Intested
BloodLust Novice

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: I agree.   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Unfortunately, i do agree, there are too many staff members running amuck and not working, i do believe that we will have a good player body, but until then, i think everyone should work on the shard and make it better, if your a staff member, get to work, i currently am, im a builder until further notice... I have known Zura for a while, and we usually pick around but we work as serious poeple, I hope the server will improve.
Back to top Go down
Kwata
GM
Kwata

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:07 pm

Razz
Back to top Go down
Geschickte
Co Owner
Geschickte

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: RE Comments - Nov 20th   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 9:19 am

To address the "lazy staff member" issue, I'm weeding out those individuals who will not work. I hope that this will increase efficiency and decrease the hassle of having to deal with immature people just getting on to play with GM powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deleted!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleted!!!   Deleted!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deleted!!!
Page 1 of 1