The Realm Of BloodLust
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm Of BloodLust

Welcome To The Realm Of BloodLust

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in public service

Go down 
AuthorMessage
lynk2510
BloodLust DeathKnight

in public service Empty
PostSubject: in public service    in public service I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 9:31 am

Hot Springs, Clinton attended St. John's Catholic Elementary School, Ramble Elementary School, and Hot Springs High School - where he was an active student leader, avid reader, and musician.[18] Fellow students included the late watercolorist and sculptor, Tonya Bailey. He was in the chorus and played the tenor saxophone, winning first chair in the state band's saxophone section. He briefly considered dedicating his life to music, but as he noted in his autobiography My Life:
"Sometime in my sixteenth year, I decided I wanted to be in public life as an elected official. I loved music and thought I could be very good, but I knew I would never be John Coltrane or Stan Getz. I was interested in medicine and thought I could be a fine doctor, but I knew I would never be Michael DeBakey. But I knew I could be great in public service."[18]
In 1963, two influential mom
moving companies
Extended Auto Warranty

Back to top Go down

in public service
Page 1 of 1